Sunday, July 8, 2012

Exercising Smarter

Good news! The latest research is saying that shorter intense workouts are more effective than long, drawn out cardio routines. Hallelujah!

I have adapted to this new way of exercising for about 6 months now and have greatly increased my strength, endurance and have seen noticeable improvement in overall muscle tone. These short 10-20 minute workouts are ideal for all people with a busy lifestyle and who despise working out. You may feel like you are going to die within those 10-20 minutes, but just think "It will be over in a few minutes." You will feel amazing later and enjoy looking in the mirror at your fit body.

If you are a nerd like me and want to know more, check out these articles by Dr. Mercola click here & here

If you need ideas on what types of workouts to do, follow me on Pinterest, where I re-post workouts that I find. click here

Here are some of my favorite workout sites:
/www.bodyrock.tv/
Zuzka Light Youtube
BeFit Youtube

If you find these workout routines to be stressful on your body, modify them and focus on proper form. The idea is to do an intense workout for 10-20 minutes.

Blessings,

Dr. J


No comments:

Post a Comment